Driving Range & Golf Course Opening Update
The golf centre including the Par 70, Par 3, Academy and Driving Range are now fully open with no restrictions in line with England Golf guidance.
Please read to following information on how to book and play at our centre:
From July 19th:
- If booked to play on one of our courses, you will still report straight to the first tee upon arrival to check-in.
- You must have a pre-booked tee time and we will still require all bookings to be made online. Visitors will still need to book and pre-pay for their tee time online.
- Ball washers and rakes are back on the golf course and we request golfers now rake bunkers after play. Pick and place rules for bunkers are no longer in place.
- Flagsticks may once again be removed and tended.
- We have hand sanitiser at the 1st/10th tee which we encourage using before, during and after your round.
- Main reception is fully open and while face mask are not required, we encourage people to still wear them in an effort to keep our staff and customers safe.
For competition and scoring for handicap functions please follow your particular sections guidance.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org