Please read the information below prior to booking your tee time:
Online booking, cancellations or alterations can only be made by emailing email@example.com. Cancellations made by telephone, fax or in person, will not be permitted whatsoever. The person whose credit/debit card was used to make the booking is the only person able to change an online booking. Should you wish to cancel your tee time a refund will only be given if cancelled up to 48 hours prior to your tee time. Should you cancel within 48 hours of your tee time a refund will not be given and the tee time cannot be moved. If you wish to alter or cancel your tee time please forward a copy of the booking confirmation email received to .
When the course is closed due to weather conditions, no person may play on the course and all bookings are cancelled. It is then up to the individual(s) concerned to re-book their golf slots by emailing within 24 hours of their original booking, pre-paid monies will be automatically transferred to the new booking.
Members should be aware of our no-show policy. If a member books a tee time and does not show up 3 times or more in a 6 month period then they will have their booking privileges suspended for 2 week. This means they will not be able to book or play within that 2 week period.
All members shall conform to the required conventions of appropriate dress and general appearance when playing on the course.
1. RGC members playing in competitions make yourselves aware of your local rules before play.
2. Winter Rules
A ball lying on any closely mown area through the green may without penalty be moved or may be lifted, cleaned and placed within 6 inches of where it originally lay, but not nearer the hole. After the ball has been moved or placed, it is in play.
3. Out of bounds
a. To the right of the 1st and 10th up to the pond
b. To the right of the 2nd and 11th.
c. To the left and right of the 5th and 14th.
d. To the right of the 6th and 15th.
e. To the right of the pond on the 8th and 17th.
f. All boundary fences, hedges and the driving range fence are out of bounds.
g. A ball lying out of bounds in private property may not be retrieved under any circumstances.
h. Playing from out of bounds is forbidden.
4. Staked trees and whips
Whips and young trees are ground under repair from which play is prohibited. If a ball lies in an area of ground under repair from which play is prohibited, or is such an area of ground under repair interferes with the player’s stance or swing, the player must take relief under the rules of golf.
5. Water hazards (yellow and lateral red stakes)
Include the lakes and any ditches whether they include water or not.
A ball should be lifted and dropped not nearer the hole without penalty within one club length of the nearest point of relief.
7. Fixed sprinkler heads
All pop-up sprinkler heads are immoveable obstructions and relief from them may be obtained under the rules of golf.
8. Ground under repair
You must not play from areas marked GUR ‘Ground Under Repair’. Drop away taking relief in accordance with the rules of golf.
Rules of Play
Anyone in breach of the following rules of play will be asked to leave the course immediately
1. To play on the Main Par 70 course you must book a tee time
2. All Members, Visitors and Guests must have receipts for their round.
3. Every Visitor and Guest must pay before playing.
4. All players must have a bag and clubs, no sharing allowed.
5. Players must not play with more than one ball each
6. Juniors cannot sign guests in at any time
7. Caddies and onlookers are not permitted to play
8. Players teeing off before 8.00am are requested to give way to green staff
Dress Code and Etiquette
1. No jogging bottoms, ripped jeans, or football shirts.
2. Avoid slow play at all times, wave faster games through.
3. Mark your card away from the green.
4. Please replace and repair all divots and pitch marks.
5. Please rake bunkers after play.
6. Abide by the local rules at all times.