In our bid to help prevent the spread of Coronavirus, along with the measures already in place, we will be temporarily operating on reduced opening hours and putting in place some restrictions within the centre and out on the course until further notice. These hours will come in to effect on Saturday 21st March.
Our amended opening hours can be seen below:
Monday – 08:30 – 18:00
Tuesday – 08:30 – 18:00
Wednesday – 08:30 – 18:00
Thursday – 08:30 – 18:00
Friday – 08:30 – 18:00
Saturday 08:30 – 18:00
Sunday 08:30 – 18:00
Please note the driving range will be opening at 09:00 every day and the last ball vend remains to be 30 minutes before the centre closes.
We will also be putting in place the following restrictions within the golf centre and on the course:
– All member’s competitions will be suspended until further notice
– The seating will be removed from reception until further notice, all beverages will be sold in takeaway cups to prevent contamination of crockery
– We urge all customers to book tee times online or over the phone and check in either on the first tee with the course marshall or to call reception
– We will only be accepting card payments until further notice
On course amendments:
– Bunker rakes will be removed
– On course ball washers will be removed
– DO NOT touch the flag poles when retrieving your ball from the hole or when on the green
– The shoe valet and shoe cleaning brushes will be removed
These measures must be adhered to by everyone and we ask for everyone to follow the advice of the NHS and Public Health England and continue to wash your hands on a regular basis.
During this time all of our facilities remain open and we are continuing to do everything we can to keep the golf centre a safe and clean environment for our all of our customers, visitors and staff. If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us on 01903 850790 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
As always we appreciate your continued support, we look forward to seeing you in the golf centre soon.