At Rustington Golf Centre we recognise the ongoing uncertainty that the coronavirus (COVID-19) is causing. The health and well-being of our guests and employees is of the highest priority and we wanted to update you on the steps we’re taking to help minimise the spread of COVID-19 at Rustington Golf Centre.
Like many places, we are closely following and monitoring official guidance from the Government, NHS and Public Health England. It is of high importance for us to be able to ensure that any and all procedures are in place to support the health and well-being of our customers and staff members alike. The advice from the health authorities surrounding businesses like us has not changed, as a result, we are operating as normal. In line with general public health guidance, we have implemented enhanced cleaning procedures throughout the golf centre and we ask for all customers and visitors to observe and practice good hygiene before and during their visit to us. We will continue to encourage frequent and correct hand washing techniques and continue to clean high contact points on a frequent basis.
Our current guidance is that any individual with symptoms of coronavirus, even if they have not been in contact with a confirmed case, is to self-isolate for 7 days. This means that any children or adults with a high temperature or persistent cough will be asked not to visit Rustington Golf Centre for 7 days after the onset of symptoms.
There are simple things you can do to help prevent the spread of the virus, including the following:
• Covering your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
• Putting used tissues in the bin immediately
• Washing your hands with soap and hot water regularly, and using hand sanitiser gel
• Trying to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
• Avoiding touching your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
• Strict food hygiene rules are already in place, but extra vigilance will be taken when handling food and drink in the golf centre.
Thank you for reading, we will continue to monitor the situation closely.
– Rustington Golf Centre